Print Tracker Exceeds International Anti-Spam Law Requirements
Print Tracker dealers around the world need not fear – Print Tracker software meets or exceeds the tough requirements of international spam legislation.
“As a Microsoft partner, we were reminded of upcoming effective dates of new international Anti-Spam rules” said Print Tracker President Lance Hale. “Most of the communication with our customers that is done after gathering meters and device status is performed electronically, often using automated email. Although we believe this business use of email may be exempt from regulation, Print Tracker has made changes to the email content to more fully comply with the new laws.”
Print Tracker has always been on the leading edge of compliance regulations. The software has been proven compliant by independent reviewers for use in many environments including those listed below:
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) – HIPAA governs the collection and disclosure of patient financial and Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Payment Card Industry Act (PCI) – The PCI Act is intended to proactively protect customer payment account data used by any e-commerce or transactional organization.
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLB) – The GLB Act governs the collection and disclosure of customers’ personal financial information by financial institutions.
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) – The SOX Act ensures that the investing public can be assured that public companies remain honest with their financial reporting.
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) – FISMA requires US Government agencies to provide security for the information systems that support the operations and assets of the agency, including those provided or managed by a contractor.
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) – FERPA governs access to, amendment of and disclosure of students’ educational information.
For more information about Print Tracker and compliancy, please contact:
Sales and Marketing
(866) 629-3342 ext. 2