Print Tracker Announces “One–Click” Deployment for Simple Downloads
Print Tracker proudly announces the addition of their “One–Click” Deployment option designed to assist dealers with the remote set up of Print Tracker PRO.
““One–Click” eliminates the need to go on location to complete installations.” said Print Tracker support staffer Gary Martin. “Dealers who acquire this option can use credentialed Print Tracker Admin software to set up registrations, create deployment emails and send them to customers for direct software download.
“When a customer gets the email, they simply deploy Print Tracker Prowith a single click of the mouse.”
The “One-click” Deployment upgrade option includes:
- “One–Click Deployment” set up, registration and deployment emails generated from within the Dealer’s credentialed Print Tracker Admin.
- Deployment emails include the download link and request download initiation.
- Notification emails can be sent when the deployment files have been downloaded.
- “One–Click” deployment link generation for software installation.
- Customers simply click an email link to install Print Tracker, making for fast deployment.
- “One–Click Deployment” does not use .NET Framework, requires no on-site IT staff involvement and operates like any Print Tracker installation.
- Print Tracker Pro automatically installs, registers, searches for and begins monitoring devices.
- Registration and activation is done silently.
- Print Tracker automatically sends meters to the dealership with no end user assistance.
- “One–Click” installs can be managed just like any other deployment with Print Tracker Admin.
- Set meter schedule, set alerts, classify devices, etc.
- The “One–Click Deployment” upgrade is activated upon request and investment by the dealer.
To learn more, please contact:
Sales and Marketing
(866) 629-3342 ext. 2
About Print Tracker
PrintTracker™ is an MPS software solutions company. Print Tracker provides simple-to-install, intuitive-to-use MPS software solutions for the imaging device industry. Tools include meter gathering software, advanced deployment options, fast meter capture, alert generation, service and meter viewers, customized reporting, an adaptable TCO Estimator, integration of meters and alert information into a wide variety of ERP systems, and automated supply fulfillment.